Thursday, 21 July 2016
Evaluation
This term has been very enjoyable and satisfying. I didn’t know what to expect going into this project, I knew it was going to be very different to what I usually do and that it may push me out of my comfort zone. However, I think I coped very well and did a very good job. Helping others is very fulfilling and makes your time much more worthwhile. Before this, I have focused very heavily on acting and how to produce a high quality performance. I think that community arts has helped me in a way that you can’t be taught through a textbook. There is a great sense of achievement and pride that you get when working in the community and helping others. I think that I have been very good at this as I have created string bonds with the members of CDO to make them have fun, become more confident and improve as performers. My instructions have been clear and simple as well as being enjoyable. The lessons have been productive and very fun. I have discovered skills I didn’t know previously existed. The final performance lovey to be a part of. The transition and improvement from when we first saw the group and the performance was incredible. I saw so much potential in and they exceeded my expectations. I was shocked about how far they’ve come. It would have been awesome to have had even more sessions with them. I very much enjoyed the show and so did CDO which was the most important thing about our time with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment